Asking the tough questions
Too often we forget to ask the important and sometimes tough questions before taking a rideshare. The more information you find out about each other the easier it will be to adjust to one another and know just what to expect. Being in a small space for a long period of time you have to make sure it’s someone you can enjoy traveling with. Here’s a list of some important questions that you don’t want to forget to discuss before taking a trip.
• Are there any stops that you may need to make along the way aside from gas and bathroom breaks?
• Do you have roadside assistance?
• Do you generally drive over the speed limit?
• Do you generally listen to music while you’re driving?
• What kind of music do you listen to?
• Will you need help driving?
• Will anyone else be driving besides you?
• Do you want the money upfront or when we stop for gas?
• Would you mind if I slept the entire trip?